Mint Chocolate Protein Balls
- 100g almond meal
- 3 scoops (one serve) PURE Whey Protein Chocolate
- 2 T cacao powder
- 3 T pure maple syrup
- 1 t peppermint extract
- 2 T milk of choice (I used almond milk)
- Desiccated coconut to coat
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl (excluding desiccated coconut) starting with dry then wet ingredients.
- When you’ve reached your desired consistency (not too wet but not too crumbly) roll into bite size balls before rolling in the coconut.
- Set in the fridge in an airtight container to allow them to firm up and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
- Makes approx. 8 balls.
Recipe by Millie Clark (Instagram @nutrition.with.millie)
Chocolate Fruit and Nut Balls
- ½ cup cashews
- ¼ cup PURE Whey Concentrate Chocolate
- ½ cup dates
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup dried apricots
- Dried shredded coconut (to roll the balls in)
- Optional 1/3 large Chocolate Fruit and Nut Block
- In a food processor blend nuts and optional chocolate.
- For chunky option set nut mix aside. For smooth add remaining ingredients.
- Add protein powder, dates, cranberries, and apricots and mix until a smooth.
- If nut mix was removed, re-add and stir in. Take small portion and roll into balls between your hands.
- Roll in coconut and place on a plate.
- Set for 1-2 hours in fridge and store up to 5 days in fridge.
Cacao Bliss Balls
- 2 C dates (soaked in boiling water for 5 minutes)
- 3 C rolled oats
- 3/4 C crunchy peanut butter
- 1 C sunflower seeds
- 6 scoops PURE Whey Protein Concentrate Chocolate
- 2-3 T cacao powder
- 1 t cinnamon
- 1 t vanilla essence
- apple juice as required
- coconut for covering (optional)
- Blend dates and rolled oats in a food processor until evenly mixed through.
- Add protein powder, cacao powder, cinnamon & vanilla essence. Blend.
- Add peanut butter and sunflower seeds. Blend.
- Slowly drizzle apple juice in until mixture starts clumping. Test by making a ball and ensuring it sticks together.
- Roll into balls and cover in coconut.
Cranberry Protein Balls
- 3 C oat flour
- 2 scoops of PURE Whey Protein Concentrate
- 1/2 C Pic's Peanut Butter
- 1/2 C rice syrup (or maple/honey)
- 1/4 C almond milk
- 1/4 C dried cranberries
- 2 T goji berries (optional)
- 1/4 C white Whittaker's Chocolate Lovers (optional)
- Add rolled oats to food processor & blend till fine crumb
- Add rest of ingredients apart from dried fruits/ chocolate if using
- Blend until combined & doughy consistency
- Mix in dried fruit & chocolate
- Roll into balls & set in the freezer
Recipe supplied by Hannah Romano aka "Coach Han" www.hanromano.com